Re: Cross-compiler for multiple hosts in one installation?

On 11/08/16 14:06, Sebastian Huber wrote:
Hello,

I would like to provide a cross-compiler (for example arm-eabi-none-gcc) for multiple hosts (e.g. Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS, Windows) via one installation that is available via a network file system. Is this only possible to achieve via hand crafted --bindir etc. configure options or exists there some magic switch for this use case? How can I prevent an installation of the target header and library files for the second and further host variants?

This doesn't seem to work at the moment since GCC and Newlib interpret some configure options differently or ignore them.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09