Re: m68k toolchain

On 03/25/2016 02:46 PM, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 08:35:51PM +0100, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
IIRC, the right way to do this is to first use glibc's install-headers
target to get the header files installed, then you can build gcc.

It is a method of building a cross-toolchain in a let's say "short"
way.

One that works without libc, yeah.

It reduces the toolchain build time and is used by buildroot
and other toolchain building systems. It works fine for most of the
supported Linux architectures. It only fails for m68k, ia64 and
tile. As ia64 and tile is not supported by Buildroot, I have'nt
reported it, yet.

I used to have a patch for ia64 but do not carry it anymore; I think
it was fixed (but I cannot find the patch that did, ugh).

Here is a tile patch, enjoy.
I'd actually delete the bogus #includes rather than commenting htem out.

With that change, these are fine with me.

jeff