Re: how to access the online manuals?

Hi Bob,

I still have the problem from all the subnets that I can use in Fujitsu, but it comes up on my cell phone, so I have high hopes that I will be able to access it from my home system when I'm not on the VPN. I guess we are blacklisted from that site, or else
Fujitsu is blocking it for some reason.

thanks,
-carol