Re: GCC 5.3.0 in Rhel7

You keep receiving error messages telling you your mail has been
rejected, and I've asked you to stop CCing me trying work around that.

I'm not going to reply to any more mails with the silly notice on the bottom.

On 11 February 2016 at 11:22,  <abdul.p78@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you please share the Source RPM of GCC 5.3.0 .
> Please note that am building it for Rhel7

I don't have a source RPM for GCC 5.3.0

You could try looking for one in the Fedora repositories.