Re: Exceptions declaration and static analysis

On 29 January 2016 at 14:06, dvd wrote:
> Is this a totally waste of time and energy? Or it could be useful (even if not
> 100% accurate)?

I was surprised not to see any mention of C++98 exception
specifications in your mail.

They aren't statically checked, but I don't see a need to invent a new
attribute to re-declare the information they can already provide. Do
you simply want to avoid the deprecated feature?

Are you only checking throw expressions in the function itself, or
transitively checking the attribute on all called functions?