Re: How to parse a record bitmask field in plugin?

Each member of 'Something' is a 'FIELD_DECL' and the corresponding
documentation states, "If DECL_C_BIT_FIELD holds, this field is a bit-field.
In a bit-field, DECL_BIT_FIELD_TYPE also contains the type that was
originally specified for it..." After updating my code to check for
'DECL_C_BIT_FIELD', I see it holds. Then using 'DECL_BIT_FIELD_TYPE' gets a
tree node on which 'TYPE_NAME' returns a valid node from which to get
'unsigned int'.

crasypantz wrote