gfortran on OS X El Capitan

Hi,

I’m trying to install gfortran on my iMac running El Capitan using the GCC Wiki page. I’m new to Fortran and installing binaries and such so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but when I try to install it, the installation finishes without any problems, however the gfortran compiler doesn’t appear to be on my system. When I type “which gfortran” into terminal, I get nothing. I’ve also tried installing it through MacPorts (gcc45) but that did not work either. However, I did successfully install it on my MacBook through the link on the GCC Wiki page, and it is running the same version of OS X and X Code, so I have no idea what the problem could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Taha