GCC plugin question

Hi,

I'm looking to create a GCC plugin. I've had a look at some examples
so I have a general idea of their nature.

I'm trying to analyze a C source file and dump all globals in the
file, such as variable and function declarations for further analysis.
I would like to get their name, and source file locations.

Can anyone point me to some documentation on how to do this, such as,
what pass would be appropriate?

Regards,
Vanush