Re: parameter type of -frandom-seed

Thanks for the answer.

> but it looks like there's a bug in the option's specification that
> prevents invalid (non-numeric) arguments from being diagnosed, making
> GCC accept anything (including negative numbers).

True, it accept strings and negative decimal numbers and hexadecimal
numbers and even gives me identical binaries...

So you would say that the only valid parameter to -frandom-seed is an
unsigned decimal number?

-frandom-seed=18464 // correct
-frandom-seed=a48cb9 //wrong
-frandom-seed=foobar //wrong