Re: how can I put c++ global destructor in a specific section

And if that doesn't work read the instructions at
https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html#subscribe which tells you how to do it.

As it says there:

Please trust in the List-Unsubscribe: header. Every person who has
said "I can't get off this list! Unsubscribe me!" has found, with
enough prodding, that sending mail to the address listed in