Re: segfault when functions are defined in headers or inlined

On 10/07/15 13:21, achkan wrote:
When is said every function I meant every function from the library (which
uses a lot of stuff... Torch7, wxWidget, opengl, eigen, opencv...). I
wouldn't know how to reproduce its behavior. But I'm sure that this problem
happens only when I include the wxWidget headers (the console versions do
not segfault.). Is it possible for a library to cause the problem I'm
talking about? I mean how can
leaky code, or any memory problems be avoided just by moving the definition
to the cpp?? But yeah you're right. I'll see if I can do that.

Are you using an already-built library file?
A mismatch between the library object and the headers you use could cause
what you are seeing. I would try recompiling the library.