Re: GCC 5.1 and sanitizer issue

Thanks Victor. But I managed to solve the issue using gcc sources in
tar.gz file.

Johnathan:
I finally solved the problem. The problem here was that I used too
many options on configure command, and also some env. variables (like
LD_LOAD_LIBRARY, C_INCLUDE, ...) where set that caused the building
process to hurt and it never finished. As I said previously, I removed
the compiled with bootstrapping but I got error again. I assume it was
because of other previously compiled section of compiler that cause
conflicts.

OK, long story short: this is my configure command:

/home/millad/gcc-5.1.0/configure
    --prefix=/home/millad/gcc-build/
    --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran
    --disable-libsanitizer
    --disable-nls
    --disable-multilib
    --with-system-zlib
    --enable-threads=posix

OpenMP Users: The above configuration installs OpenMP Library too
(since it is the thing I needed gcc for).

Best Regards,
Millad