Re: Android Native GCC 4.9.2 Build Fails at Dynamic libgcc

On 06/01/15 20:12, Cyd Haselton wrote:
>>> Different failure, (to be expected, it's a test) but my question is...
>> >
>> > Good point.  I wonder what fakechroot has to do with any of this?
>> > fakechroot should have its own version of dlopen in libfakechroot.so.
>> >
>> > But why on Earth is fakechroot in use when building gcc?
>> >
> I'm building on an Android device in an env that uses fakechroot to
> simulate a real Linux filesystem...instead of the craziness that
> Android uses.

Okay.  I think this may be an important clue.

Please re-run the failing link step with a "-v" argument and let's see
exactly what the input files and what the error is.

I am wondering if it's not the link itself which fails but the link
fails to run.

Andrew.