Re: Android Native GCC 4.9.2 Build Fails at Dynamic libgcc

On 01/02/2015 11:48 AM, Cyd Haselton wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Andrew Haley <aph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 01/02/2015 10:32 AM, Cyd Haselton wrote:
>>
>> Okay, so if the commands are identical you need to run them by hand in
>> the correct directory to see what is different.  if the command which
>> failed in 4.9 is exactly the same as the command which succeeded
>> in 4.8 its input files must be different, and in particular dlopen()
>> must be defined in one of the input files or the user of dlopen()
>> must not be there in 4.8.
>>
> Thanks to the inability to write to extednal storage there is not much
> space to work with on my android device.  Keeping both the 4.8.4 and
> the 4.9.2 builds plus the build GCC on device eats up nearly all of
> it.

Sure, but it never even occurred to me that having gone this far you'd
delete the build tree!  That's the problem with trying to debug
problems like this by mail.  If you can login to the device then you
can copy a tree from it, I would have thought.

> That being said...
>
> I still have the build logs and therefore the commands  for the libgcc
> link, but the list of input files is huge. I can review them, but if I
> need to post them here should I use a link to a file or just copy and
> paste everything?

Neither.  Sorry, I think you need to be able to run the commands by
hand.  I can't think of any other way: we really need to be able to
compare the working and non-working trees.

Andrew.