Question about gcc / libgomp OpenMP task scheduling

Hi

I have looked at libgomp.h and task.c and seen that the task generated by "#pragma omp task" is added last in the team's double-linked task list. Am I right to assume that this means a breadth-first search strategy with a single shared task queue per team?

However, I'm also trying to find information about the scheduling (or start) of tasks from the team's task list.
Could anybody please tell me where I can find this information? Is it part of the libgomp runtime (because I fail to find it there)?

Thanks in advance and merry Christmas!

Cheers

Niclas