init_priority attribute and libstdc++

Hi.

I want to use the init_priority(prio) attribute
(https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/C_002b_002b-Attributes.html#C_002b_002b-Attributes)
to initialize stuff in my library early so that users of the library can
use the library during their own static objects construction. However,
my library uses standard C++ library facilities like std::string,
std::vector<>, etc. The question is:

What is the lowest priority for init_priority attribute that I can use
to still have libstdc++ initialize itself before my library is initialized?

--
VZ