Help with embedded code linking

Hi all,
My "problem" is as follows:
I have relatively big code for STM32 microcontroller (~300KB binary file).
Every time I want to test new software version I have to recompile all
of it and then reflash whole memory (which takes time).

I have a question:
is it possible to compile "library" part of code (it does not change
but takes a lot of memory) and burn it in static place in memory,
when compiling "user" code (it uses functions from library) tell the
linker somehow to map jumps to part of memory where the lib is (i.e.
take the adresses from memory map of staticly burned lib) - the goal
is to place it in "user" place in memory (and only reflash this part).

Thanks for replay and help!
Best regards,

         Grzegorz Gajoch