Re: Creating a cross compiler from ARM to x86

On Sat, 5 Jul 2014, Jason Smith wrote:

The latest snapshot of GMP seems to have worked. Now I have hit a
problem with MPFR:
   configure: error: libmpfr not found or uses a different ABI
(including static vs shared).

I found this in the FAQ for MPFR,
http://www.mpfr.org/faq.html#no_libgmp, but I'm not sure how GCC handles
this. When I put the MPFR code into gcc with the command "mv
$HOME/mpfr-3.1.2 $HOME/gcc-4.6.3/mpfr" how does GCC detect the library.
Do I need to specify it in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH of edit C_FLAGS with -I -L
and -l flags?

As explained by the FAQ you are linking to, you need to look at the config.log file in mpfr to know why things failed. Normally, gcc passes the right options so you don't have to do anything special after that 'mv'.

--
Marc Glisse