Re: Help with Install

Good Afternoon!

I am new to GNU software and I'd like some help with a few things:

First off, I have the headers and libraries installed that are
required for the configuration (gmp, mpfr, mpc).  They are all located
in /usr/local, however, when I run the configuration command, I
receive an error saying that I do not have the right libraries.  What
am I doing wrong?

And then what else should I be aware of going forward?  Thanks for your help!

Best,
Mark

571-225-6456
marknitz@xxxxxxxxx