Re: Frontend documentation

Andi and i wrote a fairly comprehensive front-end guide a few years
ago but it was never merged in probably hard to review since its
subjective but yeah gcc really needs this. I think the main problem is
the boiler plate needed.

So when writing a tutorial or documentation there is a lot of boiler
plate to go over and project structure to setup and then from there
learning GENERIC takes time. This is what we had but i really want to
do it all again so much.

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2010-09/msg00312/front-end-doc.patch