Compiling for --target=arm-epoc-pe

Hey everyone.

I know, this might sound a bit weird, and sort of crazy. But I want to develop a small application for the old N-Gage QD, that will turn it into a bluetooth keyboard. From what I know, this is possible with the public Symbian SDK 1.2 - good! But in a tutorial, its mentioned that I need a special GCC…this one:

http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/symbian-gcc/dload.php

That however, does not configure at all. It does not understand my platform (it says i386-apple-darwin13.1.0).
So I tried to use the target on GCC 4.8.2…which fails, and says, that it doesnt know the target platform!

So I am asking: Which GCC should I use to get this particular platform working?

The tutorial I was following is this:

http://www.koeniglich.de/sdk2unix/symbian_sdk_on_unix.html

Kind regards, Ingwie!