GCC m68k pc-relative

Hello,
I was using a Microtec tool chain to generate an executable binary with
relocatable code (pc-relative) and data from a fixed address (Absolute
data). Today, this tool chain does not work on Windows 7 64 bits. The idea
is to replace Microtec tool chain for 68000 with the GNU tool chain (GCC
4.8.0).

But I can not find the same options on the gcc compiler:

Microtec compiler "MCC68K" with:
"-Mcp": Directs the compiler to use PC-relative addressing for all code