Re: GCOV Loading error.

Akshya Chhabra <akshya.chhabra <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>    I am trying to setup GCOV in my env for that I have added these
> flags in for compilation and linking.
>
> CFLAGS_linux= -m32 -fPIC -g -Wall -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage
>
> LDFLAGS_linux= -m32 -shared -L/usr/lib -fprofile-arcs
>
> After this I am able to compile properly and the corresponding .o and
> .gcno files are generated.
>
> But when I am trying to start my process it is giving me this error
> while starting the process.
>
> ERROR bad load_module for:
> "/u02/sms/achhabra/B6400_BRANCH/sms_bins/lib/fm_sir_utils.so":
> /u02/sms/achhabra/B6400_BRANCH/sms_bins/lib/fm_sir_utils.so: undefined
> symbol: __gcov_merge_add
>
> Can you please help me in fixing this issue asap.

After fixing the above issue I am facing this issue now ..

For me the .gcda files is itself not getting generated any where in my env.
I hope I have not missed anything . I am working with shared libraries. Any
pointer ???

for me the .gcno is generated properly after compilation and the .gcno and
.so is in the same directory . The main process which I am running is
With this main process I am doing those operations but somehow the .gcda is
not getting generated because of which I am not able to run gocv on the
source file.