GEM Framework help (GCC Hack?)

Hi,

I'm working on a project in which I need to examine the AST (or
perhaps the GENERIC or GIMPLE, I'm not certain yet) produced by gcc.
I've looked around the web and find that I keep being referred to
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_C_Compiler_Internals/GEM_Framework .

Further research shows that this was developed by Alexey Smirnov
whilst at State University of New York Stony Brook. All links to
download this tool seem to be dead, and I can't find any tutorials on
using it either.

Does anyone have any idea as to where I can get GEM Framework, or if
there is another similar tool I can use?

Thanks,
Adam