Re: Looking for an ANSI Control Character header

I think you are out of luck for Windows. If I remember right, for some "escape sequences" you actually need to perform function calls in order to get the win32 console do the requested action. My approach was to define myself the escape codes I used in a header with those macros set to the empty string for windows. OTOH, I never attempted to support every terminal. Too daunting for just the bit of console sugar I was adding. But the direction would indeed be parsing the terminfo files.