Re: Mixed line endings(DOS/Unix) in the source file

On 7 November 2013 21:38, Ángel González wrote:
> If the parser had seen \n and it finds a lonely \r I think it should emit a
> pedantic
> diagnostic

Preferably saying "there is a special place in hell for people who
create files with inconsistent line-endings" ;-)

Another option might just be to put a single line before any other
diagnostics saying "inconsistent line-endings detected, positions in
diagnostics might be incorrect."  That way rather than trying to
decide what the right way to handle it is, we just say "your code is
weird, fix it or you're on our own."