Re: derive inline function from parent object

N.B. this question is not about GCC, I assume you're asking about C++,
so the question would be better in a general C++ forum.

On 11 August 2013 11:55, Hatte John wrote:

>   I  have defined one base class ,which has on inline function .
>   My question is :  does its subclass own this inline function by derivation?
>
>   If no ,how do I achive this ?

It's not really clear what you're asking, you cannot derive a
function, and classes do not "own" functions.

Functions declared in a base class are inherited by derived classes,
so I think the answer to your question is yes.