Re: Seeking a compiler which converts an assembly language program to a C language program

* On 09.08.2013 08:39 PM, sudakshina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> gcc performs several optimization using optimization flags(-O1, -O2) etc.
> The optimized code should be in assembly language.
> Can we get that optimized version in C language ?

No. Also, not the C code is optimized, but some intermediate, internal
representation of it (cf. SSA).

The transformation is not bidirectional. It's not meant to go back to C code.

I am not aware of such an ASM to C converter within the GNU space, either, sorry.

Mihai