Re: Installing GCC components in separate directories

2013/7/29 NightStrike:
> Just out of curiosity, what purpose does this serve?

Imagine that I have built MinGW with the support of all the listed
above PL, but the user of the builds needs C only.
I've heard many times that users are angry that they have to download
the build archive, which is twice bigger, just because of the fact
that this build includes the support for the PL unnecessary to the
user.

--
Regards,
niXman