Re: Makefile.in missing a definition of c-family-warn

2013/7/2 Graham Stott <graham.stott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> All,
>
> I noticed that files in the c-family directory compiled during stage3 arn't using -Werror along
> with many other Warning flags usually applied during stage3
>
> This to me appears to be because nothing is definng "c-family-warn = $(STRICT_WARN)" so
> any warnings specified as parrt of STRICT_WARN arn't being applied when compiling any
> fille within gcc/c-family
>
> Graham

The mailing list (gcc-bugs) you originally posted on is for automated emails
from GCC Bugzilla database.  Let me redirect you to this mailing list.

Yes it seems that the STRICT_WARN is not passed when compiling gcc/c-family.
If you have a patch to this issue I suggest you can post it on gcc-patches
mailing list for the review. :-)

Best regards,
jasonwucj