Which dump file to check for Scalar Evolution Analysis details?

Hi All,

I am working on GCC version 4.8.0.
I want to check the scalar evolution analysis results of variables.
According to GCC manual, ‘scev’ option in ‘-fdump-tree-switch-options’ enables showing
Scalar evolution analysis details.I tried to build using ‘-fdump-gtree-scev’ option
which gave me below error.
“cc1: error: unrecognized command line option â-fdump-tree-scevâ”

When I build using ‘–fdump-tree-all’ option no dump file corresponding to ‘scev’ is found. (Manual
doesn’t say .scev dump file will be generated)
I would like to know which dump file we have to look for checking the Scalar evolution analysis details.
Do we get direct dump of scalar evolution results or we have to derive these results from any dump
file (like from basic block details provided in .ssa dump file)?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
Ashish Jain