Re: GCC 4.8.0 Build Failed.

On 06/07/2013 08:14 AM, rahul wrote:
looks like, no one is interested in giving clue about the problem.

Regards,
I'm sorry I don't know anything about systemmap, but still, trying to read through your posts, I could not find the information required to understand your issue. When you report about an error it should be your responsibility to - provide precise information about your environment to replicate the issue (all I saw was Fedora 15; I'm into bare-metal so I would for instance indicate the target and cpu (and would probably become offtopic ;)) but I guess there is a plethora of information elements you can provide aside that, even though you compile on top of an OS), - provide the *command* issuing the error (and I haven't seen it yet around) and - provide the generated log *from that command on* (not at a random point after that).

You were asked 2 times if there were previous error; you did add some extra log but I suspect there's more to see before that.