How to use AddressSanitizer of gcc-4.8 on Arm target

AddressSanitizer of Gcc-4.8 is not available on Arm arch yet. I have found
it in gcc-4.8 release note.
But, I want to try to use asan on arm target. In my case, when I compiled a
sample with fsanitizer=address option I have faced the following warning
message. And Asan did not detect memory error. I think it does not work on
the arm target.
Is there any way to test AddressSanitizer on arm through changing compile
option or enable some-feature?

$ arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc -fsanitize=address -fno-omit-frame-pointer -g
-o test use-after-free.c
use-after-free.c:1:0: warning: -fsanitize=address not supported for this
target [enabled by default]
#include <stdlib.h>
^

regards,