Determining PCH use

Hello List,

I'm successfully generating a PCH but am not sure if it is being used as
the project is built out of source. The generated `pch.hxx.gch' is
created in the same directory as the `pch.hxx' header but everything else
- objects, libraries, binaries, dependencies - are created out of
source.

Have tried passing the -H switch but I can't see the actual `pch.hxx.gch'
PCH being used; only `pch.hxx' shows up in the long list of include
files.

Should the -H switch be showing the `pch.hxx.gch' PCH? If not, is there
any other way of determining if the PCH is being used? Probably
irrelevant but have also used `-Winvalid-pch' and no warnings are output.