C++: Guidelines for ABI-preserving changes

I'm looking for a document which describes common changes which do not change the ABI of a library. There are a few possible changes listed under:

<http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/abi.html>

, but I hope there are more possibilities, such as adding a virtual member function at the end of the class definition, assuming that the class had any virtual member functions before, and there are no classes deriving from it.

Recommendations for increasing the range of ABI-preserving changes (mainly the pImpl idiom) would be welcome as well.

Does such a document exist already?