tclStrToD.c:4342:6: internal compiler error: Floating point exception (fwd)

Hello someone: I got the error in the subject (more below) while compiling TCL. tcl8.5.11/unix/../generic/tclStrToD.c:4342:6: internal compiler error: Floating point exception
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make: *** [tclStrToD.o] Error 1

I don't have the knowledge to create a bug report but I have preserved the whole computer up to the point where the error happened. The issue is VERY weird and there is more to it than I am stating in this message. I'll be glad to provide unrestricted root access to such computer to anyone willing and able to investigate the issue. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience over this email or directly at my phone number (928)785-2391
Thanks
Enrique A. Troconis

I got the answer below but again, I am nowhere near close to having the knowledge to file a meaningful report/test case. If anyone feels like investigating I'll turn the box on and make it available. ET

Hi -
I got the error in the subject (more below) while compiling TCL. tcl8.5.11/unix/../generic/tclStrToD.c:4342:6: internal compiler error: Floating point exception
Please submit a full bug report,
[...]

Please consider filing a report at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ or
contact gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx.
[...]  I'll be glad to provide unrestricted root access to such
computer to anyone willing and able to investigate the issue. [...]

(That sounds excessive.)
- FChE