Re: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.3: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

Dear Jonathan

I tried to export the library path in bashrc earlier but it didn't
work. Now I passed the linker option -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib64 to
the program and it worked. Thanks for your help. One more question I
want to also compile for parallel version of program using openmpi. So
which options should be given in the F90 compiler and linker.