gcc makefile hello world (linking iostream)

hi

I'm trying to code hello world in GCC, but whilst I get my simple makefile
correctly, the problem comes when I try to use <iostream> or even my own
headerfiles defined outside the folder with my main .cpp file.

so any help?

How should I alter the makefile below to accommodate <iostream> or any
header files out side my main.cpp file folder?
[output]all: hello
        -std=c++11

objects = hello.o

edit: $(objects)