Re: Why is fixincludes not doing anything?

On 05/26/2012 04:53 PM, rbmj wrote:
My theory is that fixincludes is running for the host OS, but not for the cross targets (libgcc, etc. in sysroot). But I don't really know for sure. Maybe the mach = *-*-vxworks isn't what it's supposed to be - that could also be the problem. Or something else entirely.

Anyone know about fixincludes specifically on cross compilers? Does it run fixincludes for both host and target (it seems like it should)? Where is each directory - if host is gcc/include-fixed, where is target? And if I run with --target=powerpc-wrs-vxworks, then a fixincludes rule with a mach = *-*-vxworks constraint should run on the system headers found in sysroot, shouldn't they? And this should be done *before* libgcc is built, as libgcc runs on the target and so needs fixed target includes, right? If so, and I have run genfixes, and the make check appears to be fine, then why is the fix not getting applied?

Again, thanks for all your help,

Robert Mason