Re: Warning message with usage of visibility hidden with wrapper class

On 24 May 2012 03:02, Christopher Sigman wrote:
> Any help you can give would be appreciated, and if my super
> simplification is overly so, let me know and I can give it in more
> detail.

The most basic information is missing:  which version of GCC are you using?

It also helps if you provide a minimal, complete example that can be
compiled and demonstrates the problem.  The code you showed doesn't
compile and even when fixed doesn't warn.