cross gcc libgfortran mis-configuration

Hi everyone,

I am working on getting libgfortran to cross compile targeting vxworks. However, I've noticed that it has been mis-configured. Checking config.log, it appears that checks for function existence is succeeding because gcc thinks they are builtins.

My config.log is attached - line 2175 (for example) shows the issue.

This appears to be a problem with other functions as well. For some reason, configure thinks that my cross gcc has functions like fp_trap, fp_enable, fp_setmask, umask, exec*

For another thing, I don't see how fork() can be a builtin, considering that there is no fork() in the libc and the vxworks process model doesn't exactly mesh with posix and forking...

Or maybe there's another issue. Either way, these functions should *not* be working.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks,

Robert Mason