Re: Compiling and building vital libraries.

On 27 February 2012 00:06, Me Myself and I wrote:

> Many thanks for the library files!
>
> I have solved my previous problem, and have reinstalled
>
> an operable version of mingw32.
>

> The library files appear to be ok, however I find that my ./configure;
>
> on my gcc source code (with gcc-java source inside it)

Despite me giving you the link several times you apparently haven't
read http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC or you would know not to
run ./configure

> still fails with a similar stated error error, apparently halting with
>
> the message that I don't have the correct version of gmp.h.  Even though
>
> my gmp.h directory is now referenced in $PATH.

$PATH is used for finding executables, not libraries and headers.

> I still get the message that I'm missing
>
> GMP,MPFR,MPC libraries even though I'm not.
>
> What is happening?

You didn't use --with-gmp etc.

Have you bothered to read *any* of the docs I've suggested?