Re: Constraints validation in expand phase

I am trying to modify gcc-source such that constraints validation will be
done in expand phase. So, I need to know about reload phase and
where(about functions) constraints validation happens in reload phase. If
any one did any work on exploring reload phase already. please tell me
about that, so that I can use that and save some time.