LTO bugginess or my bugginess?

I have a unit test program (using Google Test) which, when compiled normally, works fine. It also compiles clean with -Wall -Wextra, and several additional warning flags. Under multiple versions of GCC, Intel CC, and the Pathscale compiler, the result also Valgrinds clean except for a couple memory leaks and four by-default suppressed errors.

However, when I build with -flto with GCC 4.6.1, I get a stack overflow. This occurs even without any -O flags during compilation. This is my first time toying around with LTO, so I can't say "it used to work" or anything like that.

I'm trying to decide how much time to spend looking into this. What's the over-under that it's a GCC bug in LTO vs something wrong with my program? Any suggestions for how to look into this? Unfortunately, minimizing it seems like it'd be a lot of work.

Evan