Re: Installing Nios2 Gcc (problem in libgcc.a)

Hello,

to our great pain Altera did not give the Nios 2 GCC contribution into the hands of the FSF and now it is bitrotting. You should direct your issues to the Altera support and forums.

With the sources available at

ftp://ftp.altera.com/outgoing/download/support/ip/processors/nios2/gnu/nios2_gnu_gcc4_11.0.tgz

we built a Nios 2 GCC for the RTEMS operating system, but unfortunately we cannot release it into public, since the copyright status of some files distributed by Altera is questionable.