Re: The sound of exceptions whooshing by....

I've tracked my problem down to something strange with the assembler -
it's generating what the ARM ABI calls the "ARM-defined compact model"
exception tables in the .ARM.extab section. However, to the best of my
ability to check, the assembler that doesn't work is the same as the
assembler that does (I have some coworkers who do NOT see this issue, but
their assemblers have the same md5sum as mine....)

If nobody can suggest something I'll go pester the binutils group....