Possibly hindering error when invoking "make"

To Whom It May Concern:

I cannot retrieve the output when I invoked "make" at the time of the error. However, I just invoked "make" and the following output showed up:

[ -f stage_final ] || echo stage3 > stage_final
rm -f stage_current
/bin/sh: gcc/mkinstalldirs: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [stage1-start] Error 127
Makefile:786: gcc/config/bootstrap-debug.mk: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `gcc/config/bootstrap-debug.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

The "gcc" directory under the build/object directory that I created appears to be missing, but there is a "stage1-gcc" directory. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian Lee

P.S. The following is the correspondence that I had with Mr. Taylor: