Insert codes in "CFG"

Dear,

I would know how to include new statements in specific CFG blocks
during compilation. There are resources for this?
During the profile instrumentation, codes are included on the edges of
the CFG. How to include code in the block?
At first I want to include a line code in each block. This line will
call a function I created in libgcov. This function receive a
parameter of type int or unsigned.

Thanks,
Harry