Question on how to adapt gcc for a new programming language

Hi, Fellows:

I have conceived a new paradigam of programming language, and believed
that it could be the future of programming language, even though the
idea is simple enough. Here is an abstract of it:

"Type expressiveness is defined in this paper as a convention to use
public getters to reveal each type’s information in a self-contained
way so that its instance can be cloned, serialized and persisted by
reflecting on the type definition only.  Type expressiveness can be
the foundation to allow data exchange between different address spaces
created by same or different computer languages.

A new behavior descriptive entity type called spec is proposed, which
combines the traditional interface with test rules and test cases, to
completely specify the desired behavior of each method, and to enforce
the behavior-wise correctness of all compiled units.

The combination of type expressiveness and spec results in a new
programming paradigm, which allows the separation programming space
into (1) a behavior domain to aggregate all behavior coding in the
format of spec, (2) a object domains to bind each concrete spec to its
data representation in a particular address space, and (3) a
realization domain to transfer data between the address spaces using
the type expressiveness.  Such separation guarantees the strictness of
behavior satisfaction at compile time, while allows flexibility of
dynamical binding of actual implementation at runtime."

Please visit my site http://sourceforge.net/projects/expressivetype for details.

I have finished the type expressiveness part and I am working on to
demonstrate it using C# reflection.  Then I realize that this is a
compiler problem.  I wonder if I can customize gcc to acheive my goal.
 Is there a document about how to customize gcc?  I am particularly
interested to prove my idea using C++.  In my paper I have laid out
detailed compilation and linking process as simple steps, but I need a
way to implement it.

Please drop me a line of two if your are interest.  All comments
(including negative comments) are welcomed.

Regards,
Chengpu Wang