Correct Reporting Method for Bugs in GCC Linker or Libraries?

GCC Help:
	What is the correct reporting method for suspected bugs in the GCC linker or
libraries?  The GCC Bugzilla Bug Reporting page says, under "What we do not Want", "Bugs
in the assembler, the linker or the C library. These are separate projects, with separate
mailing lists and different bug reporting procedures".

	I strongly suspect a bug in the linker or libraries for the Windows MinGW build of
the current development version of the GFortran compiler, version 4.7.0.  The current
version builds an executable that says, when run, "[executable name] is not a valid Win32
application".  I did not get this message in any previous development MinGW version of
GFortran.

	Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or concerns that you
may have.  I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Craig T. Dedo
17130 W. Burleigh Place
P. O. Box 423                  Mobile Phone:  (414) 412-5869
Brookfield, WI   53008-0423    E-mail:  <craig@xxxxxxxxxx>
USA
Linked-In:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigdedo